Thursday 18 February 2016

I would class myself as a ...

      I feel like I am a …  
      
            I would class myself as an artist rather than a designer. I like to express myself through art and I feel like this is not suitable for design. I like to decide what Im making and evoking but in design you cannot do that as design is about communication and function. Art can rely entirely on aesthetics alone, and artists embark on journeys of exploration and experimentation. Design has a function to achieve a purpose.I like how art is open to interpretation and opinions by the viewer by any way but design is designed specifically at an audience to give out a specific message.I like how my work can get any reaction out of an audience but never the same opinion. Art exists for itself. It’s innovative, expressive and sometimes shocking.


No comments:

Post a Comment